Let Brabazon Expeditions' 34 years of knowledge and experience insure your safe and enjoyable wilderness adventure in Dry Bay, the terminus of the Alsek River.
Since modern river rafters first began floating the very popular Alsek/Tatshenshini River systems, Pat Pellet (Owner/Guide Brabazon Expeditions) has been interacting with them. These river systems offer some of the finest wilderness experiences in the world.
- Tent platform facilities with modern, comfortable accommodations
- Warm sleeping quarters
- Hot and cold running water
- Small plane runway access
- Salmon Bakes
- Top-quality wild salmon for sale
- River information and conditions
Brabazon Expeditions' tent platform facilities offer modern comfortable accommodations. They also expand and enhance visitors' wilderness opportunities in Dry Bay. Here are some of the services and enjoyable wilderness experiences B.E. offers to the 1,000+ river rafters who annually float 10 to 12 days down the Alsek/Tatshenshini from interior Canada.
- Transportation to help move rafting gear when river channels shift and a raft can't float to the take-out.
- Transportation to enter areas of Dry Bay not accessible by rafters without assistance.
- All-inclusive overnight packages: accommodations; transportation; salmon bake; beach trips; and more.
- Custom-designed activities, tailored to individual rafter's needs or desires.
- Warm shelter from inclement weather and for cold-weary travelers.
- Hot showers after days on the cold, glacier-fed Alsek River.
- Communication and travel arrangements to make the river rafters' experience in Dry Bay as enjoyable and safe as possible.
For further info, contact:
Brabazon Expeditions LLC
P.O. Box 512
Yakutat, Alaska 99689
Brabazon Expeditions' use of the Tongass National Forest
is authorized by a U.S. Forest Service special use permit.
World-Class Fishing |
Tent Platforms |